Automatically detect cameras and upload files quicklyDriftCloud (Windows)
Last Modified: 2017-04-25 11:18:44
1. Improve the stability of Remote control. 2. Optimze the function of Live stream 3. Introduce new way to reset camera - holding "Power" button for 10s can reset camera now.
Last Modified: 2017-04-23 09:32:45
1. .support fmcam.conf
Last Modified: 2017-04-23 09:32:20
1.Use new interface on WiFi AP mode. 2.Fixed some bugs.
Last Modified: 2017-01-06 01:00:52
1.Fixed some bugs about live.
1. Download the latest firmware for your camera
2. Connect your camera to your computer using the included USB cable and unzip it, you should see a .bin file.
3. Place the firmware .bin file in the root of your memory card, beside, but not inside the DCIM folder.
4. Safely eject your Compass from your computer.
5. Power it on, and the Status LED will flash red to indicate that the update is in progress.
1. Download the Drift Life app from Google Play or the App Store.
2. Connect the app to your camera by once through Wi-Fi to make app recognized your device.
3. Launch Drift Life again, Make sure your mobile device is connected to Internet, and wait a couple of minutes - the latest firmware will be downloading in the background.
4. Tap 'Connect Camera' and follow the instructions.
5. Once your camera is connected, a firmware upgrade prompt will appear. Tap 'Upgrade' and follow the instructions in Drift Life.