Last Modified: 2017-12-13 18:42:22
1. Support Ghost 4K 2. Filtering THM video
Last Modified: 2018-03-08 18:20:26
1). Fixed photo exposure bug 2). Video recording and live stream stability improvements 3). Fixed Drift Life gallery bug.
Last Modified: 2017-09-07 15:58:14
1. solve the problem of failure of broadcast code broadcast
Last Modified: 2017-09-07 12:00:52
1. Fix direct connection APP no preview screen
Last Modified: 2017-07-07 18:45:34
1.Use new interface on WiFi AP mode. 2.Fixed some bugs.
1. Download the latest firmware for your camera
2. Connect your camera to your computer using the included USB cable and unzip it, you should see a .bin file.
3. Place the firmware .bin file in the root of your memory card, beside, but not inside the DCIM folder.
4. Safely eject your Compass from your computer.
5. Power it on, and the Status LED will flash red to indicate that the update is in progress.
1. Download the Drift Life app from Google Play or the App Store.
2. Connect the app to your camera by once through Wi-Fi to make app recognized your device.
3. Launch Drift Life again, Make sure your mobile device is connected to Internet, and wait a couple of minutes - the latest firmware will be downloading in the background.
4. Tap 'Connect Camera' and follow the instructions.
5. Once your camera is connected, a firmware upgrade prompt will appear. Tap 'Upgrade' and follow the instructions in Drift Life.